APS automatic raise arm barriers are designed to offer long term reliability, efficient operation and durability. Incorporating an integral 3 phase inverter drive motor and gearbox which provides a smooth consistent operation from a single phase supply without the use of springs, belts or pulleys. The barriers are controlled by a programmable logic controller which can be programmed to suit all of your requirements.
Barriers are powder coated in red or yellow as standard, and alternative colours are available if required.
Barrier systems may be interfaced with many access control options
Whether your application is residential or commercial, our barriers have the flexibility to suit your needs. If a longer span is required, we are able to supply a heavy duty barrier with a span of up to 9m. The design incorporates the latest technology into a well proven design. The result is a superior product giving a long service life with peace of mind.
Security Barrier Features
- Programmable Logic Control c/w fault diagnostic on screen display
- No springs required (no balancing or adjustment necessary)
- Motor & gearbox direct drive (no pulleys or belts required)
- Pre-wired loop detectors bases for single channel safety and entry/exit control
- Heavy duty Roller plunger limit switches
- 24/7 Day built in timer
- Removable fibreglass hood (non rusting)
- Acceleration and deceleration of the boom movement is possible via the inverter
- Manual Override (in case of power failure)
- Comes With M12 anchor shield bolts (no cabinet mounting plate required)
- Vinyl striped boom
Rising Traffic Barrier Specifications
|Maximum Boom length:||6 Metres (9m heavy duty)|
|Boom Diameter:||69mm (100mm heavy duty)|
|Opening/closing time:||1.2 Seconds – 6 Seconds (4-6 heavy duty)|
|Drive unit:||3 Phase Motor & Worm Drive Unit with inverter|
|Finish:||Epoxy Primer & Polyester Powder Coated|
|Rating:||100% Continuous Duty|
|Power Supply:||Single Phase 230v, 50Hz, 4 Amps|