360° AIR, SURFACE, UNDERWATER SECURITY SHIELD
NiDAR is an advanced long range surveillance system protecting coastal and land-based critical infrastructure from air, surface and underwater approaches.
WHAT IS NiDAR
NiDAR delivers enhanced, long range situational awareness by integrating multiple sensor and data feeds to generate a 360° perimeter security shield around an asset.
Smart software algorithms developed by MARSS autonomously and intelligently detect, classify and respond to multiple air, surface and underwater objects determining potential threat levels and triggering alerts.
INTUITIVE COMMAND & CONTROL
The NiDAR multi-touch Command & Control interface presents a clear situational awareness picture to operators within a control room, or remotely via smart devices, aiding decision making and rapid response.
MOBILE COMMAND & CONTROL
NiDAR integrates with ruggedised tablets and head mounted displays to deliver critical operational information and a real-time surveillance picture to operators on the move aiding object tracking and interception.
Medium Range Surveillance: RADiRguard
RADiRguard provides an intelligent medium range gap filler along fences and areas not visible by long range surveillance. Each self-contained RADiRguard unit combines built-in radar, CCTV, IR & Radio Frequency monitoring, plus intelligent threat detection and classification in an area of 400x100m per RADiRguard unit. RADiRguard is seamless integrated in the NiDAR situation awareness picture.
- Powered by proprietary software, NiDAR is an autonomous and reliable system utilising advanced algorithms and pattern recognition to deliver a seamless 360° situational awareness picture
- Multi air, surface and underwater object detection and tracking up to 20km above and 1.5km below the surface
- Intuitive NiDAR multi-touch command and control (C2) interface with customisable alarm zones and automated deployment of counter-measures
- Robust, stand alone, modular & scalable system with high availability and reliability. Flexible to specific location or configuration
- Minimal user training and supervision with low maintenance and ease of installation with new or legacy hardware
NiDAR is sensor agnostic seamlessly integrating with a wide range of third party and legacy systems and hardware.
- Server OS: Linux
- User console OS: Linux, Windows, Mac
- Encryption: AES-256 (configurable)
- Hardware: Commercial off the shelf (COTS) components
- Environmental: IP67 and extended temperature (-20 to +70C)
- Export: Free of any export control restrictions (eg ITAR)